Microwave Mushroom Soup

OK, brace yourself - I actually took this photo!
Winter is here and with that comes soup season. I love a nice hearty soup when it's cold and blustery outside; it really warms up your cockles. Looking out the window at my work today, it looked like the perfect soup day and so after a quick trip to the supermarket down the road, I'm ready for my quick and dirty, Microwave Mushroom Soup.

Ingredients:
Minced garlic
3 shitake mushrooms
a handful of bok choy (or similar)
1 pack of Hikari instant miso soup
Putting it all together:
Slice and dice everything and add it all to a microwave safe bowl. Add 250-300ml warm water, and stir well. Cover with lid (or cling film) and nuke at full power for 2 minutes. 

Let sit for a minute and nuke it again for another 2.
It's quick and easy (and you know how much I love my quick and easy) and it's also guaranteed to make your work colleagues envious. As an added bonus, it's only 53 calories!